The development of the business in Indonesia is more advanced and promising, especially in the capital city of Indonesia, Jakarta. Many foreign investors start to look for the opportunity to establish a company where it can join Jakarta Indonesia incorporation authority. Before entering the market in Jakarta, you need to figure out the types of the business incorporation, the types of the incorporation company, and the requirements needed to have the certificate of the incorporation company in Jakarta Indonesia corporation authority.
Types of Business Incorporation
If you decide to have the incorporation company in Jakarta Indonesia incorporation authority, you need to know the types of business incorporations. They are:
- The acquisition of the company. The acquirer will take control of the net assets and the operations of the company acquired by granting certain assets and issuing shares.
- Uniting of interest/pooling interest is a business combination where the shareholders from the merging company take control over the whole of the net assets and the operations of the merger of the company.
Types of the Incorporation Company/Limited Liability Company
In Jakarta Indonesia incorporation authority, the incorporation company is referred to the limited liability company. It is because this incorporation company has the shares of the capital of the ownership. This company is divided into three types. They are:
- An open liability company is a company that sells its shares to the public through the capital market.
- The limited liability company is a company whose capital comes from certain circles so that the shares are not for sale to the public.
- An empty limited liability company is a company that has a business license and other permits, but there are no business activities in this company.
The Requirements for Obtaining the Certificate of the Incorporation Company
In Jakarta Indonesia incorporation authority, you need to know the requirements to get a certificate of the incorporation company because this certificate is such a necessary permit for a surviving company after the merger. Here are the requirements.
- The letter of application with the signature and stamp from the heads of the company or the directors addressed to Jakarta Governor
- The copy of investment registration/permit of investment principle/investment approval letter
- The copy of the applicant’s identity card
- The copy of the company establishment deed and amendment
- The copy of the company’s articles of association
- The proof of land ownership or the use on behalf of the company
- The copy of business place license
- The last investment activity report
- The merger deed that is approved the ministry of law and human rights concerning the agreement of all shareholders of each company
- The copy of approval or the endorsement of the environmental impact assessment efforts
- The deed of declaration of resolution of the general meeting of shareholders concerning the agreement of all shareholders of each company
Need a Professional Help to Set up the Incorporation Company in Indonesia?
With all the complex requirements needed to set up the incorporated company for Jakarta Indonesia incorporation authority, the best way to go through it is by looking for professional help. Company Registration Co. ID is the right choice for helping you to be able to pass through all the complicated process you may face in establishing the incorporation company for Jakarta Indonesia incorporation authority. This company has 17 years experience and reliable in the service related to the Indonesia company establishment and other services. Call to Company Registration Co.ID and prove its reliability in solving your problem.