Kitas (Kartu Izin Tinggal Terbatas) or in English is known as a limited stay permit, is a permit that the expatriates or foreigners have when they decide to stay, study, or work in Indonesia for more than just a few months. If you are a foreigner and your kitas is going to be expired soon, you need to figure out how to renew kitas in Indonesia.
Here are the requirements and steps on how to renew kitas in Indonesia.
The requirements on how to renew kitas in Indonesia should be fulfilled. You need to know and provide all these requirements. They are:
- General Requirements for renewing kitas in Indonesia
- The completed application registration form
- A passport and its copy which includes the biodata page, photo, an arrival stamp, and visa
- A valid entry permit date
- A domicile letter
- A letter from a guarantor or a sponsor
- Specific Requirements for renewing kitas in Indonesia
- A letter of recommendation from the related ministry or other government agency (for the clergy/clerics, experts, and investors)
- A foreign workers utilization plan document or Rencana Penggunaan Tenaga Kerja Asing (RPTKA) from the Ministry of Manpower
- A recommendation letter from the related ministry or other government agencies such as the Technology and Higher Level Education, The Ministry of Education and Culture, the Ministry of Research, or Indonesia Science Board or aka as LIPI (For a student, a lecturer, or a researcher)
- Copy of the child’s birth certificate, the parents’ marriage certificate, the parents’ passports, the parents’ current kitas (for children from Indonesia and other countries marriage)
- A letter issued by the Indonesian spouse to the immigration office, a copy of the marriage certificate, the marriage report letter issued by the Indonesian Embassy or Consulate, a legitimate Indonesian ID card, the Indonesian family identity card (for foreigners who married Indonesians)
- The documents that prove that he or she was a former Indonesian citizen (for the former Indonesian citizen)
- A sponsor letter from a licensed travel from the ministry of tourism (for the over-the-age 55 tourists)
- A legal crew list documents and a letter of recommendation from the ministry or another non-ministerial governmental agency (for ship captains, crew, or any researchers that work for a floating structure, installation operating, or marine vessel in Indonesia)
The Steps on How to Renew Kitas in Indonesia
If you follow these steps, you will be able to know how to renew kitas in Indonesia. Here are the following steps.
- Go to the immigration office and submit all the required documents to the front desk officer there. The officer will check, scan, and issue the receipt for you who are able to complete all the requirements.
- Wait for the approval of your application from the head of immigration office or the appointed officer. You need to pay for the administration to get the approval.
- After getting the approval, you need to submit biometric data collection like your fingerprints, photograph, and signature on kitas.
- Wait for maximum four working days to get your kitas to be issued.
Why should be Company Registration Co. ID?
If you are looking for a company which knows the detail about the requirements and procedures how to renew kitas in Indonesia, Company Registration Co.ID is the right company to call to. This company is able to manage all required documents from the scratch to the issuance of your kitas.
Company Registration Co.ID is reliable and trusted company since 2001. Furthermore, this company provides the documents legality services related to business licensing, the establishment of new companies and company registration, corporate accounting and tax reporting, immigration arrangements. So, call to Company Registration Co.ID now to find out how to renew kitas in Indonesia.