The digital era has made a huge effect on the business growth everywhere. For example, 2017 was the year of “fintechs” (financial technologies) everywhere, including in Indonesia. Therefore, more business investors have started considering how to register a company online in Indonesia.
So, how to register a company online in Indonesia? Let’s go down these points one at a time.
SIUP Online Registration
SIUP (or Trade Business License) can be registered online through these three (3) steps:
- Create an account at Jakarta BPTSP website. Use your company email, not personal. The system will notify you to verify your PTSP document. This will activate your account. The required documents (or the verified ones) must include your company’s Tax ID Number (NPWP), your company director’s ID card and NPWP, and Power of Attorney if needed.
- Once your account is activated, upload the documents required to get SIUP and TDP. Unfortunately, you only have an hour to upload everything, so make sure your internet connection is steady to avoid repeating the process from scratch. The necessary documents include Deed of Establishment, SK Kemenhukam, SKDP, and the company director’s photo. Have them all scanned with a clear resolution.
- You will receive the schedule information and registration letter and form for your SIUP. Sign all those documents before submitting them physically to get your SIUP and TDP. Bring the soft copy of the company’s PIC’s (person-in-charge) photo, the notarial deed’s copy, SK Kemenhukam, and your business position’s declaration of taking SIUP and TDP.
The SIUP Category:
The net is worth over IDR 50,000,000 – 500,000,000, minus land and building for business premises.
The net is worth over IDR 500,000,000 – 10,000,000,000 minus land and building for the business place.
The net is worth over IDR 10,000,000,000, minus land and building for business premises.
The Company Registration Process:
With the “online single submission,” more investors find it much easier to register their companies in Indonesia. The process is faster, and it saves time too. To set up your PT company online, here are the seven (7) steps:
- Submit the company name and payment. The issuance of the company name permit takes only two days in a single service system.
- Get a standard corporate deed from the notary. This only takes a day.
- Submit the permit for the establishment of the legal entity and issue a license for the establishment of the legal entity, PNB payment, and the legal entity’s legalization.
- Submit your SIUP, TDP, and BPJS Health Insurance online at PTSP website.
- Register your company in the Department of Labor.
- Submit your BPJS Listings online.
- Get the taxpayer’s principal number and VAT Collector Number, or The Enforcement Number of Taxable Entrepreneurs online. This will help you to speed up the process of registering your company online. It is faster and easier too.
Because of the government’s “online single submission” policy, both local and foreign investors no longer find it long and tedious to have their companies registered and incorporated. When you register a company online in Indonesia, it saves you time, money, and even energy.