When you decide to invest in Indonesia by setting up the company in Indonesia, you need to know the documents requested and the ways how to register a company in Indonesia. Since registering a company in Indonesia may take for about few months, you need to prepare all the requirements in advance so that the process of registering it will run smoothly. Here are the documents required and the ways to register a company in Indonesia.
The Required Documents
If you want to have legal company in Indonesia, you need to know the required documents and the ways how to register a company in Indonesia. Here are the following documents.
- The approval of the company name
- The approval of the deed establishment from the ministry of law and human rights
- The domicile letter
- The tax identification number or business registry (TDP)
- The business permit/license (permanent business trading license)
The Ways of How to Register a Company in Indonesia
Here are the ways of how to register a company in Indonesia.
- Obtain the approval of the company name. You need to get the approval from the ministry of law and human rights.
- Go to the tax office and apply for a tax identification number. If you already have this tax identification number, you need to report your company tax regularly.
- Obtain the deed of the establishment of your company. Make sure the deed of the establishment is legalized by the notary. You can apply for the approval and obtain it from the ministry of law and human rights.
- Obtain the letter of domicile that is issued by the local government. The letter of domicile is such a prerequisite document you need to submit if you want to register your company in Indonesia.
- Apply for the permanent business trading license or Surat Izin Usaha Perdagangan (SIUP) in Indonesia. The documents that you will need to submit are the copy of location of the company, the articles of association, the identity card of the director or the head of the company, the application of the registration form, and the tax identification number (NPWP).
After Completing Company Registration in Indonesia
After completing the series of the procedures on how to register a company in Indonesia, you can start to operate your business and carry out many activities like:
- Buy the assets or the property on behalf of your company.
- Open the bank account for your company in Indonesia. To open an account may take a day.
- Start to prepare for your company operation, such as hiring the staff, preparing office renovations, and the products of your company.
- Apply for obtaining the work and stay permits for foreign employees in your company.
Call to Professional Company
With all the complicated procedures on how to register a company in Indonesia, it may lead to confusion since you are not familiar with the detail regulations in Indonesia. Company-Registration Co.ID can help you to register your company easier and very fast. This company has professional experienced more than 17 years and have the satisfaction of many clients as the proof that this company is reliable and trusted. Visit Company-Registration Co.ID to use its services to help you to carry out the procedures of how to register a com